My new Scala

New to the Skoda Scala Forums? Introduce yourself here
revstuart

My new Scala

Post by revstuart » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:35 pm

Hi Everyone
My name is Stuart Hickerman and I live in Stoke-on-Trent. I am a retired Methodist Minister. For the last 3 years I have owned a Skoda Rapid but this last Saturday picked up my brand new Scala. Had heated front seats fitted which are marvellous and also a remotely controlled boot which I am fascinated with. Looking forward to reading the forums and hopefully finding answers to any questions that may arise.
I do have a small issue which I hope someone can help me with. I am trying to put Skoda Connect on my Iphone. I have downloaded the app, entered the VIN number, gone to my car with 2 keys and pressed Menu. I have then gone to the option for being the only user. The infotainment then tells me that activation is in progress but nothing else happens. That message stays there for at least 5-10 mins with nothing else occurring. Anyone any suggestions please?
Many thanks
Stuart

wattsy

Re: My new Scala

Post by wattsy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:15 pm

Hi Stuart,

I’ve been trying to get my new Scala activated since I picked it up 2 weeks. Skoda UK seem to stumped as to what the problem is so who knows how much longer it will be before all of the features of the car are available.

Have you had any luck in getting yours activated?

Martyn